Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tissue paper and beans

We stuck with the egg theme into today.  Little monkey surprised me and wouldn't leave the table until his whole entire egg was covered!  That doesn't happen often.  I think it might have been because I let him also add the beans (or as he calls them seeds), which he had been eyeing since yesterday, to his egg.
Materials:
Egg template
Cardstock
Tissue paper (a few different colours)
Beans ( I just bought white beans and put them in the bag with a little food colouring and shook them up)
Glue




I let the boys scrunch up some of the tissue paper, but they were more interested in sticking it onto their egg shape.  I really love the colours of the tissue paper....I may will have to go back to the dollar store to get some more.  Little Monkey filled up all the spaces he could.  I think I like this one so much it might have to go on the mantel.





Up next, shaving cream art.  I have never done this before so I am very excited about it. :)
Here is a picture of what I originally dyed the beans for:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment