Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Felt Board

Well it has been raining again!  I was trying to think of fun indoor activities to do because Little Monkey has a bit of a cold, and I finally got around to making my felt board!  This has been on my to-do list since about September!  It is finally done and I am so so so excited about it.
My first fun activity with it was Mr. Potato head.  I think Little Monkey will love it.  I can't wait until he wakes up to play with it.  Ok I can wait until he wakes up, but he is going to have so much fun.
The felt board was super easy to make.  I had 2 pieces of light weight cardboard that I glued together to make it a little more sturdy.  I then took black felt and covered it and glued.  I cut out the shapes from different coloured felt (3 sheets/$1.25 at the dollar store)!
I am also setting up a busy bag exchange with all my mommy friends in town!  I am very excited about it.  We are going to all get together (maybe there will be wine and appies) and exchange one fun activity to do with a 3-4 year old.  There will be about 10 of us, so 9 new things to do with Little Monkey.....why did it take me so long to think about this!
I will get some pictures of Little Monkey playing with the felt board later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment