Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

18 lucky days....a few days late!



Yikes, it is already March 6th!  Where has the time gone?!  We did a bunch of fun St. Patrick's Day crafts last year that I will link up.  We will being doing some of them again, because Little Princess didn't get a chance to do them.  We will also be doing some new ones!  I am in the process of putting together our sensory bin.  Once it is done (most likely on the weekend) I will post some pictures.
I have been featured over at Triple T Mum.  I am very excited about it.  It is my first time being featured! Here are a few links to some of the things we did last year:
Marble Painting 
Button Rainbow
Shamrock Handprints
Tissue Paper Shamrocks (We are going to do this one tomorrow)

I am trying to do something fun everyday, but I might not get posts up on the weekends.  I have started back at work (just weekends) and I am still trying to find my groove!

No comments:

Post a Comment