Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter fun

Well Easter is coming up really fast!  I am not sure how I feel about Easter at the end of March!  Little Monkey had his last day of preschool until after spring break today and it just sunk in that he is home all next week with no activities to go to.  I need to get planning! :)  We have already started a few Easter themed things around our house and I plan on doing many more before next weekend.  I made an Easter themed sensory tub last weekend and the kids have been loving it.  I did however underestimate how much of a mess easter 'grass' can make!  The kids really love it though, so it can stay until next weekend!

It worked out perfectly that I already had everything for it.  The bunnies hanging on the side are like A Barrel of Monkeys but bunnies instead (they are so much fun), the bunnies laying in the grass are stretchy ones, the picture of the bunnies on eggs are memory cards that are hidden throughout the tub, and there are also blue and pink dyed dried beans in there.  I kept the plastic Easter eggs out because Little Princess loves to stick them in her mouth and I don't want her to choke on them!
Up next we are doing letter and colour matching with plastic Easter eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment